When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
1. POLICY STATEMENT
____________________ through its operations shall ensure the work place is a breastfeeding-friendly environment by supporting lactating or breastfeeding employees by providing the following accommodations:
- Private and comfortable places to express breast milk will be provided to breastfeeding employees.
- Storage of expressed breast milk will be facilitated by the employer providing refrigerators.
- To accommodate the need to express breast milk, breastfeeding employees will be permitted to have flexible break time.
- An employee’s decision to breastfeed and to seek accommodation for breastfeeding will be provided for as long as the employee requires it, without reprisal or judgment.
- The accommodations required by a breastfeeding employee mandate all employees to respect the employee’s decision to breastfeed and cooperate in all respects; and
- Any other accommodation’s for breastfeeding that may arise in the future.
Employees who choose to breastfeed their children need the full support including appropriate accommodations from fellow employees and the employer for as long as they choose to breastfeed.
All employees are subject to this policy…