Date: Recorded on Tue, Feb 16, 2016
Speaker: Ken Gibson
Most business leaders instinctively know they should pay the people who are driving their success differently than others. But what does that mean? Do they pay higher salaries? Do they increase incentives? And what beyond pay needs to be done to retain and keep those people performing? If these are issues your company deals with, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- What it means to have a Total Rewards strategy.
- The employee “Hierarchy of Needs” when it comes to financial rewards.
- How to make key producers feel like business growth partners.
- How “line of sight” increases both accountability and retention.
- How to balance short and long-term value-sharing for key talent.
Ken Gibson is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.