Date: April 11th, 2018
Time: 9 – 10am PT + 15 minute Q&A
Speaker: Ben Kranc
Canadian corporate immigration continues to undergo ongoing and extensive change.
This webinar will provide attendees an understanding of the ‘big picture’ of the Canadian immigration system workings, the latest on new programs, strategies on securing foreign workers, and requirements for remaining compliant.
Specific topics include:
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs)
- LMIA exemptions – how to get around LMIAs when you can
- NAFTA and other beneficial trade agreements
- Intra-Company Transfer requirements
- New Beneficial Programs and Treaties, such as:
- The Global Talent Stream
- The Canada-European Union Free Trade Agreement
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Compliance – Preparing for, and surviving audits
For the latest on Canadian corporate immigration issues, this session is a must-attend!
About The Presenter: Benjamin Kranc
Benjamin Kranc (pronounced ‘Krantz’) is principal of Kranc Associates, a corporate immigration law firm based in Toronto.
Ben holds a B.A. (Honours) in Computer Science from York University (1983), and a LL.B. from Western University (1986). Ben was called to the Bar in 1988, and Certified as a Specialist in Immigration Law by the Law Society of Upper Canada in 1997.
Among numerous credentials, Ben is author of ‘North American Relocation Law’ (Thomson Reuters), and lectures at the University of British Columbia Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures Program. His full bio can be found at https://ca.linkedin.com/in/benjaminkranc.