When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
Date: September 20, 2023
Time: 9:00-10:30AM Pacific
Speaker: Kristan Rossetto
Register Here. HR Insider Member Code: HRIVIP23
- “The maximum safe amount an individual can lift is 50 lbs.”
- “Wrist rests are a good solution for employees with wrist pain when mousing.”
- “Laptops are great portable devices that can be used as a desk top computer workstation.”
Do you know if these are these Ergonomics Facts, or Ergonomics myths?
Join ERGO Inc. as we debunk some common misconceptions related to ergonomics, computer workstation set-up, and manual material handling tasks. In this webinar, we will reveal the thinking behind some of these misconceptions and present the facts for topics such as:
- Safe maximum lifting limits
- Proper material handling techniques for tasks such as lifting and pushing/pulling
- Use of wrist rests and other aides at computer workstations
- Proper use and set up of laptops as computer workstations