When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
The opioid crisis has escalated dramatically in the past decade across the country, and those affected may also be your employees. At the same time, the marijuana legalization movement has grown, and a number of states now not only permit medical marijuana but also recreational marijuana. With the potential for more employees to be under the influence of both legal and illegal drugs, what can employers do to maintain a safe workplace? What restrictions are there for testing employees for drug use?
This webinar will explore this issue and cover the following topics:
- The rise of the opioid epidemic and its effect on the American workplace
- The legation of recreational marijuana in several states
- Restrictions for conducting drug tests for employees
- Whether there are any OSHA implications regarding drug testing
- The role of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Best practices for conducting drug tests and managing the results.
To access the Avetta webinar click here.