When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
How Re-Opening Will Happen Post-COVID-19
In part of reducing infection spread, governments are expecting businesses to take certain precautions as they begin to re-open. Governments want to speed up the pace of economic, educational, and community recovery while also protecting public health. As you come to understand best re-opening practices, it is important to keep in mind the following goals in re-opening.
- SAFETY FIRST: re-opening will be done safety and securely to protect vulnerable residents, continue physical distancing, and provide clear rules for businesses deemed safe to re-open.
- SCIENCE-DRIVEN: re-opening will rely on scientifically validated public health interventions. Testing, tracing, field studies, and public health guidance will be used to contain infection.
- CHOICE: businesses within sectors cleared for re-opening can decide when they will re-open. When they do, they must comply with regulations to protect employees and customers.
- DYNAMIC: expect re-opening plans to be adaptive and responsive to real-time concerns such as infection spread or public health guidance.
- PREPARED: governments will work closely with health care systems to ensure PPE is secured and…