When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
Requirement that employers immediately report all workplace fires or explosions with the potential to cause serious injury to WorkSafeBC
- Employer must post or provide investigation report to joint health and safety committee or health and safety representative
- Right of committee/representative to give employer advice on significant proposed equipment and machinery changes affecting health and safety
- Let WorkSafeBC proactively help committees resolve health and safety disagreements
- New investigation model for WorkSafeBC to conduct both cause and prosecution investigations
- Shorter timelines for issuing administrative penalties.