When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
The government completed public review of proposed ESA amendments providing unpaid leave to parents for a child’s death, disappearance or critical illness:
- Up to 37 weeks of leave over a 52-week period
- Up to 52 week if child disappears as result of probable crime
- Up to 104 weeks if child dies as result of probable crime
- Parent must work for employer for at least 3 months
- Illness leaves require certificate from medical practitioner
- Expected to take effect this fall.