When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
DUTY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Handling customer and employee issues
- Overseeing operations, including maintenance, cleanliness and efficiency
- Ensuring that security and safety regulations are met
We are looking for a Duty Manager to oversee facilities, security and customer service.
Duty Manager responsibilities include overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues and improvements.
Ultimately, you will ensure all operations flow smoothly and help us meet our company goals.
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Uphold and enforce company policies
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues
- Oversee security of the facility
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends
- BSc in Business Administration is a plus