When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
WEBMASTER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Monitoring online traffic and conversions
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of sites and web servers
We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred