When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
TREASURER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performing risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Assuming responsibility for cash management procedures
- Managing the company’s investment activity and make decisions
We are looking for a reliable Treasurer to manage organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. Senior management will also depend on you to report and analyze relevant information.
We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. If you get excited when it comes to risk management and investments, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to protect the company’s finances to guarantee the long term success of business.
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Implement relevant legislation and policies
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting
- Proven experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial role
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Good with numbers and figures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities
- BSc/MSc in finance, accounting or relevant field