When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems
- Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs and requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria
- Documenting plans, requests, activities and specifications and reporting on them
We are looking for a Telecommunications Specialist to construct, install, monitor, repair and maintain communications systems and equipment. The successful candidate will be familiar will telephone and data cables, wiring, circuits, digital computers and all related systems and devices.
- Manage, supervise and provide technical advice on telecommunications systems
- Receive feedback, identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria
- Document plans, requests, activities and specifications and report on them
- Program features, design networks and systems and allocate resources as necessary
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
- Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed
- Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities
- Purchase electronic equipment and prepare budgetary justifications
- Cooperate with management to develop staff and improve their skills
- Follow industry’s standards and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Telecommunications Specialist
- Familiarity with MS Office and databases
- Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment (e.g. computer networks, optical fiber, on site controllers, data modems, terminals, etc)
- Adequate interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player with customer service orientation
- BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant field