When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
TAX ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing tax payments
- Estimating and tracking tax returns
- Completing regular (quarterly and annual) tax reports
We are looking for a Tax Accountant to prepare tax payments and returns for our company.
To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Tax Accountant responsibilities also include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments.
Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred