When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. They will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. They will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage