When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
STAFF ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing and maintaining employee records
We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support and organizing work. You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Ultimately, you should assist employees with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (e.g. new hire information)
- Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed
- Retrieve company and employee data, as requested
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed
- Arrange staff travel and accommodations
- Prepare conference rooms (e.g. make reservations and check equipment)
- Distribute company materials to employees (e.g. brochures, announcements and safety guidelines)
- Proven work experience as a Staff Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures
- Computer literacy (MS Office in particular)
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field