When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field