When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
PROGRAMMER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Collaborating with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulating program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
We are looking for a talented programmer to create secure and functional code. You may have to provide quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information or operating systems.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline