When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
PHYSICAL PRODUCT DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Conceptualizing product design and setting specifications
- Producing and testing product prototypes
We are looking for a Physical Product Designer to design functional and attractive products that people want to use.
Physical Product Designer responsibilities include conceptualizing products, crafting specifications and creating models and prototypes. You should be a problem-solver with a knack for understanding user needs. If you possess a creative mind with a practical streak, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to build a positive experience for customers through your design.
- Understand customer needs and requirements through design briefs
- Conceptualize product description and design
- Craft technical specifications of products considering budgets and materials
- Create sketches, designs and models
- Produce and test product prototypes
- Make sure products meet environmental and health and safety requirements
- Work together with design, engineering and marketing teams to establish production processes
- Ensure products are aesthetically pleasing
- Think of ways to improve existing products
- Proven experience as a Physical Product Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in CAD software/ 3D modeling software
- Ability to understand technological elements and constraints
- Strong problem-solving and project-management abilities
- Creative and analytical mind
- Attention to detail
- BSc/MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field