When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
PHP DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject