When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
OPERATIONS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
What is an operations manager?
The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field