When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
NIGHT AUDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Checking in guests and handling their overnight requests
- Handling end-of-day bookkeeping, auditing and account reconciliation
- Complete all EOD tasks and ensure other departments have done the same
We’re looking for a Night Auditor to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift.
Night Auditor responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks.
Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
- Check in guests, answer phones and take reservations
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks
- Reconcile accounts
- Balance the cash drawer and log receipts
- Investigate and resolve out-of-balance accounts
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Help prepare for forecasts and audits
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Excellent math skills
- An eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work overnight
- BSc in accounting, finance or relevant field