When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus