When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Analyzing user and system requirements
- Designing flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Writing efficient code based on feature specifications
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications.
Java Software Engineer responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications and running tests to improve system functionality. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Analyze user and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Write efficient code based on feature specifications
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design database architecture
- Test and debug Java applications
- Validate software functionality and security
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field