When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
INVESTMENT ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Looking back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision-making process.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyze legal documents
- Proven working experience as an Investment Analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Excellent investment analysis software user
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field