When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
HEALTHCARE DATA ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gathering and integrating data from disparate sources
- Building models and analyzing data to unearth trends and patterns
- Presenting and explaining information, and suggesting improvements
We are looking for a Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
To succeed in this role, you should be analytical and resourceful. You should also be an excellent communicator who’s able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences. If you also have experience in the healthcare industry, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help us operate profitably and streamline our processes to keep patients and employees satisfied.
- Understand health care operations and systems
- Create and validate record-keeping processes
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data)
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g budgeting reports)
- Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D)
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Proven experience as a Healthcare Data Analyst
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools (e.g. SAS)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field