When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus