When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
FINANCE OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus