When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
FINANCE CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Verifying financial data and maintain accurate records
- Supporting monetary transactions
- Resolving accounting issues
We are looking for a Finance Clerk to take on various administrative tasks. Your main responsibilities will include keeping financial records, preparing bills and delivering high-quality customer service.
We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. You should also be trustworthy and an excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
- Process bills, checks, receipts and other documents
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed
- Verify financial and other data (e.g. tax identification numbers)
- Monitor financial transactions
- Enter data and maintain updated records
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies
- Proven experienceas a Finance Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions
- Familiarity with financial regulations, i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Ability to solve problems
- High school diploma or equivalent