When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Undertaking all customer support tasks in external facilities
- Operating efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test activities
- Guaranteeing that the work progress accurately follows the agenda
We are looking for a motivated Field Service Representative that can work with little direction to ensure the high quality of customer service. The goal is to maximize customer commitment and the prosperity of business by producing results in a timely manner.
- Undertake all customer support tasks in external facilities
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test activities
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues
- Produce frequent and analytical service reports
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Team up with colleagues and pass on important information
- Discern customer needs and offer advice or recommendations
- Formulate relationships of trust with customers
- Proven experience as a Field Service Representative
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Good knowledge of english
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification