When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
DISTRICT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Acting as a liaison between the headquarters and the area’s branches
- Being in charge of operational practices
- Coordinating with, reporting and making recommendations to senior management.
We are looking for a high-achiever District Manager to act as the key link between the headquarters and assigned district’s branches. You will help branches stay up to date with company policies and you will ensure focus on increasing sales and building productive customers’ relations. The successful candidate will be in charge of district’s day-to-day operations and will carry out company policies and guidelines.
- Act as a liaison between the headquarters and the area’s branches by making regular visits and interacting with management
- Be in charge of operational practices making sure that each branch runs smoothly and meets projected revenues and sales estimates
- Coordinate with, report and make recommendations to senior management in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Ensure that each branch delivers value and excellence to the clients
- Cultivate and grow a strong team of committed branch managers that will maintain profit margins and implement business plan
- Ensure that all projects are executed profitably and in compliance to standardized business practices
- Apply innovative approaches and techniques to keep updated with competition
- Proven district management working experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and clear thinking
- Business development and strategy implementation knowledge
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to sell, manage and drive growth
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- BS/MA in Business Administration