Chief Operating Officer (COO) Job Description
Posted On January 7, 2021
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Five years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Do You Like This Tool ?
Total 0 Votes