When you’re starting to drown between employee concerns, payroll duties and helping your CEO -- HR Insider is there to help get the logistical work out of the way.
Need a policy because of a recent regulatory change? We’ve got it for you. Need some quick training on a specific HR topic? We’ve got it for you. HR Insider provides the resources you need to craft, implement and monitor policies with confidence. Our team of experts (which includes lawyers, analysts and HR professionals) keep track of complex legislation, pending changes, new interpretations and evolving case law to provide you with the policies and procedures to keep you ahead of problems. FIND OUT MORE...
BANK TELLER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Conducting dozens of banks’ routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines
- Assessing customer needs and introduce new products and services
- Making sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
We are looking for a liable Bank Teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the “frontline” of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients and sell bank’s products/services.
- Conduct dozens of bank’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals etc)
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services (credit cards, saving bonds etc)
- Make sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve customers’ issues and provide relevant information
- Proven working experience in banking, personal banking, retail banking or financial services
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- BS in Finance, Banking or relevant field