HR Home Forums Community As more and more of us receive second doses of a vaccine , as an employer can we request proof of receiving a second dose ? I know that people are going to want to stop wearing masks and eye protection after receiving their second .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As more and more of us receive second doses of a vaccine , as an employer can we request proof of receiving a second dose ? I know that people are going to want to stop wearing masks and eye protection after receiving their second .

Conner Lantz
    Keymaster

Yes, you’re quite correct about that. We recently did an analysis of whether employers can require verification of vaccination (see the link below). Bottom Line: Yes, but only if privacy guidelines are recognized and followed. As for masks, being vaccinated does NOT, I repeat does NOT, exempt employees from face mask requirements under current COVID public health guidelines. Basically, all indoor workers need to keep their masks on where they can’t maintain 6 ft/2 m of physical distance. Hope this helps and check the linked piece below for more details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.