Date: July 26, 2017
Time: 9 – 10:15am PT | 12 – 1:15pm ET
Speaker: Chuck Smith, President of NewHire
Register: Click Here
With workplace safety top of mind for most employers, Chuck Smith, President of NewHire, will show you how to make safety a priority in your recruiting process. Each and every recruiting process that your company executes includes six steps:
- Preparing to Recruit
- Offer and On-boarding
At each step it can be important to evaluate a candidate’s safety orientation.
In Chuck’s webinar, you’ll learn:
- The best practices for including safety in job descriptions
- How to make safety part of your Employee Value Proposition
- Methods for attracting safety-conscious candidates
- Screening candidates for safety orientation
- Interviewing candidates with a focus on safety
You’ll get real-world examples and practical guidance on this all-important issue. Attendees will receive valuable documents and worksheets to help institute hiring best practices.