June 30: That’s the deadline to comment on a new expert panel paper considering 5 key questions for reforming federal employment standards:
- Should there be a federal minimum wage?
- Should federal employment standards cover temps and independent contractors?
- Should employees have the “right to disconnect,” i.e., be free of work e-mails when they’re off duty?
- Should vacations, leaves and other employment standards benefits be portable from employer to employer?
- Should non-union employees get rights ensuring their collective say in decisions affecting working conditions?
Submit a policy: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Like This Tool ?
Total 0 Votes